Green season with a new meaning
Costa Rica Green Season – tourism off-season – traditionally has been marked by two main events: the arrival of the spring in the northern hemisphere and the beginning of our rainy season.
Traveling to Costa Rica between May and December brings the lush and green of the rainforest closer to the heart. Just imagine the sounds of the rain whispering under the trees as the temperature remains warm and mornings are clear to do any activity.
In a post-Covid world, Green Season means more space to move around, fewer people visiting volcanoes and beaches and more wildlife along your forest walks.
As experts around the world recommend, spend as much time as possible outdoors.
Fresh air and ventilation are the most effective way to keep the virus away, and what a better place in the world to live a dream vacation than Costa Rica, with hundreds of outdoor activities, closer to nature and during the richest time of the year to be one with Mother Nature.
There are many reasons to visit Costa Rica any time, but here are the best five reasons to visit during Green Season:
1. More space. Fewer people traveling means more space for you at the national park, beach, and any activity of your choice
2. More value for your money. The green season also means more hotels offering special deals, savings of up to 35% in your total budget
3. More Nature. Rains bring more life to the forest and more chances to see wildlife
4. Niche travel. Enjoy whale watching, turtle nesting, and other natural wonders happening during this time of the year
5. More flexibility. Suppliers are much more flexible for changes as there is more availability
Pamper your soul and visit Costa Rica this green season to wake all your senses.