Terms and Conditions
Operation Terms & Conditions
- Swiss Travel will operate the tours (seat in bus) with a minimum of passengers per motor coach. Private tours are available upon request.
- Swiss Travel notifies that it acts only as Agent for one-day tour reservations. We assume no liability for: injury, loss, or damage to person or property, in connection with any service, resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, detention, annoyance, delays and expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, discrepancies, or change in transit over which we have no control. Swiss Travel reserves the right to adjust the prices in US dollars, without notice, to reflect fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Markets, and exchange rates. Swiss Travel also reserves the right to withdraw a tour, or any part of it, to make such alterations in the itinerary as it deems necessary for the comfort or well-being of the participants and to pass on to tour members any expenditure or loss caused by delays or events beyond its control. Tour durations are estimated and may be subject to change due to weather and/or traffic conditions and other situations that we cannot control.
- Swiss Travel and its designated representatives reserve the right to disqualify any person as member of any trip or tour, should such person’s actions, or general demeanor and conditions, impede the operation of the tour, or conflict with the right of enjoyment and/or the welfare of other members of the trip. Refunds are not extended under these circumstances.
With advance deposit to Swiss Travel or any of its agents, the depositor therefore agrees to be bound by the above recited terms and conditions.
Site Terms & Conditions
This website (the ‘Site’) is operated by Servicio de Viajeros Suiza S.A., trading as swisstravelcr.com and Swiss Travel. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Site. You must consent to these terms and conditions without qualification if you use this Site, and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then you may not use this Site in any way.
We are a company incorporated in Costa Rica, our business and services are governed by Costa Rican law.
We reserve the right to deny access to this Site at any time without notice.
Access to this Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters that arise between you and us will be governed by Costa Rican law. It is also conditional on your agreement that any dispute that arises between you and us will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Costa Rica.
Site User Obligations:
By using this Site you agree to the following statements:
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself and about anyone else shall be true and accurate.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material, or any material that is otherwise unlawful or offensive via this Site is expressly prohibited.
- This Site and any of its content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you except that one copy of the information contained within the Site may be made by you for personal, non-commercial use.
No warranties, promises or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) that may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained on this Site and/or the use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this Site, or any inability to access this Site.
Swiss Travel may change any aspect of this Site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, or other content, at any time without notice. The information and prices on this Site are not ‘live’ and are updated from time to time. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information but, regrettably, errors may occasionally occur.
We do not accept any liability in respect of your inability to access or use this Site at any time or for any interruption in that access or use, or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that this Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
Copyright and Trademarks:
The copyright in the content of this Site belongs to us or to the licensors of such content. We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in this Site and all its content. The names ‘Swiss Travel’, ‘Swiss Travel Costa Rica’ and any other marks, logos and graphics of Swiss Travel displayed on this Site are registered trademarks of Servicio de Viajeros Suiza S.A. or its affiliates. Other company and product/service names displayed on this Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or licence to use any trademarks.
We endeavor to keep the video footage shown on this Site as up-to-date as possible, but we accept no liability for any changes which may occur between the time of filming and the time you come to view the footage. The images and other information contained on this Site do not form part of any holiday contract which you may subsequently enter into. No guarantee is given that any of the facilities or services featured in the video footage will be available when you travel. Certain services and facilities such as watersports, air conditioning, etc. that are featured on this Site may be withdrawn at any time or may only be provided if you pay an additional charge. Specific facilities & services should be checked at time of booking.